It’s that time of year where things are getting spooky. The nights are getting longer, the weather is getting cooler and the Halloween treats are starting to pile up!
This Halloween we’re giving a lucky follower a chance to WIN A FRESH PET BOWL, worth £32, by entering our spooky Halloween competition!
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is share a picture of your furry friend, be it a dog or cat or even a rabbit, dressed up for Halloween and make sure you tag any of our social channels in the post!
It’s as simple as that. All participants will be entered into a prize draw and one lucky winner will be announced on the 5th November.
Entries must be submitted between the 24th October and the 4th November, with entry closing at 11:59PM on the 4th November 2018. Any entries submitted outside of this time will not be counted.
Happy Halloween from the whole team at PetKit UK – we look forward to seeing your entries.
Terms and Conditions for PetKit UK Spooky Halloween Pets competition
- These terms and conditions apply to the PetKit UK Spooky Halloween Pets competition (“the competition”) run by PetKit UK (“the company”), and by entering themselves into the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them. Those who do not agree will not be entered into the competition.
- The objective of the competition is for entrants to submit photos and videos of their pets dressed in Halloween costumes across the social media channels of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These images must be sent directly to the PetKit UK social media channels only, and not including any of the international variations of the PetKit business. Entrants are also eligible if they tag or mention the PetKit UK social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in their posts. A winner will be selected at random from the entrants and announced to the public on the 5th November 2018.
- The prize for the Spooky Halloween Pets competition is 1 x Fresh Pet Bowl worth £32 including postage and packaging to 1 UK address.
- The winner will be notified by social media direct message within 7 days of the competition closing date. The winner will also be announced across all social media channels.
- The prize winner will be required to accept their prize on social media within 10 working days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period PetKit UK reserves the right to reallocate the prize.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK over the age of 18 years.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, nor can it be exchanged.
- Employees of PetKit UK, PetBrands or affiliated companies or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 4th November 2018 at 11:59PM . After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant abides by these rules. The decision of the company is final, and no correspondence will be entered into after the decision. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the company will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- If any provision of these terms (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision will apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.